• As an integral part of the Compliance team, manage and support all aspects of the firm’s legal & compliance program, following MAS compliance policies.
• Lead the compliance function in Singapore to provide compliance & regulatory advisory services to senior management and internal stakeholders.
• Liaise with the MAS and/or other regulatory bodies, directly or in collaboration with legal, risk and regulatory functions, in relation to compliance related issues.
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, with focus on Fund Management compliance under MAS regulation (experience in legal is an advantage)
• Excellent verbal and written English
• Experience in the set-up and implementation of compliance departments and frameworks for MAS CMS business (LFMC or RFMC) is preferred;